2011 Nominating Committee Named
Will identify candidates for Supreme Council serving the 2011-2013 biennium.
January 3, 2011
THE FOLLOWING ALUMNAE MEMBERS have been selected to serve on the 2011 Phi Sigma Sigma Nominating Committee, charged with identifying candidates for Conclave elections.
- Dana Vandercoevering, Delta Delta at Linfield College (Chair)
- Diane Spatz, Xi at Temple University
- Melanie Wroblewski, Xi at Temple University
- Megan Menesale, Kappa at The George Washington University
- LaNette Sloan, Delta Iota at Central Michigan University
The Nominating Committee supports the election process for Supreme Council at the 2011 Conclave. For more information, contact us.