Nominations Sought for Supreme Council
in Advance of 2011 Conclave
Interested in running for elected office? Know a sister who should? See details below.
January 3, 2011
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED for Phi Sigma Sigma Supreme Council for the 2011-2013 biennium. Deadline is Jan. 25, 2011. All sisters who feel they'd contribute something valuable by serving in the following offices are encouraged to apply:
- Grand Archon
- Grand Vice Archon
- Grand Vice Archon - Finance, and
- 4 Directors.
>> Click here for information about board commitment, duties and responsibilities.
>> Click here for frequently asked questions.
>> Click here for the Nominations Form.
Nominations must be submitted electronically to email@example.com. You may also obtain a form by e-mailing us.
Nominating Committee members
The following alumnae members have been selected to participate on the Nominating Committee:
- Dana Vandercoevering, Delta Delta at Linfield College (Chair)
- Diane Spatz, Xi at Temple University
- Melanie Wroblewski, Xi at Temple University
- Megan Menesale, Kappa at The George Washington University
- LaNette Sloan, Delta Iota at Central Michigan University
The Nominating Committee supports the election process for Supreme Council at the 2011 Conclave. For more information, contact us.