2011 Bylaws Committee Named
Will review, suggest changes to the international Constitution at 2011 Conclave.
March 25, 2011
THE FOLLOWING ALUMNAE AND COLLEGIATE MEMBERS have been selected to serve on the 2011 Phi Sigma Sigma Bylaws Committee, charged with reviewing suggested changes to the international Constitution and forwarding them to the voting body for consideration at 2011 Conclave.
- Shelly Leritz, Delta Delta at Linfield College (Chair)
- Eileen Collins, Theta at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Kara Dress, Kappa at The George Washington University
- Pam Michelini, Delta Iota at Central Michigan University
- Mary Schurgot, Delta Zeta at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Alicia Scott, Beta Psi at University of Florida (Ex-officio Member)
- Michelle Snyder Ardern, Delta Iota at Central Michigan University (Staff Liaison)
- Jessica Case Guyon, Iota Gamma at California State University-Dominguez Hills (Collegiate Member)
- Amanda Beth Cohen, Pi at Syracuse University (Collegiate Member)
The Bylaws Committee supports the Constitutional process at the 2011 Conclave. For more information, contact us.