Phi Sigma Sigma's Private Site Use Statement
Phi Sigma Sigma's Private Site site is provided for the use of Phi Sigma Sigma members and chapters.
Phi Sigma Sigma's Private Site users must:
- Not transmit information in violation of any Phi Sigma Sigma policy.
- Not misuse the system; misuse includes, but is not limited to, harassment, discrimination, chain letters, spam, and unauthorized solicitations.
- Follow security practices:
--> do not share passwords,
--> change passwords every 60 days,
--> do not leave sessions unattended.
Phi Sigma Sigma reserves the right, without notice, to:
- Review, disclose and use, for any purpose, all postings
- Deny access to the Phi Sigma Sigma's Private site.
By logging in, a user agrees to follow this Use Statement.