Nominations are now open for our 2013-2015 Supreme Council Officers
Deadline to nominate is Jan. 21
Do you have what it takes to lead Phi Sigma Sigma to new heights – or know someone who does?
We are looking for well qualified, strategic-focused and success-minded candidates to serve on the 2013-2015 Supreme Council. Elections will be held at our Centennial Convention in New York City this summer
- Grand Archon
- Grand Vice Archon
- Grand Vice Archon – Finance
- Four Director positions
Nominations are now open and will close Jan. 21. Click here for detailed descriptions about duties related to Supreme Council and individual officers.
How the nominating process works:
- Between now and Jan. 21, candidates’ names can be forwarded via the nominating form to the nominating committee
- Candidates nominated will be notified as soon as possible and will have 48 hours to complete and submit an Acceptance Form confirming their interest, outlining their qualifications and offering other relevant information (for example, if a sister is notified Jan. 2 she will have until Jan. 4 to accept or decline her nomination).
- Interviews of candidates, led by the nominating committee, will proceed through mid-March
- Nominees will be announced to the entire sisterhood after March 18. Their qualifications will also be shared so that sisters with voting rights (including dues-paying alumnae, archons and chapter key advisors) can make informed decisions in advance of elections at Centennial Convention July 10-14, 2013
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here for the Election Contact Rules